By Travelzoo Staff
The Good Food Guide 2013 praises the "assorted Anglo-European flavours" which are present in La Cachette's dishes, and notes the "cosy, candlelit booths" which are found inside the French bistro. Find out what all the fuss is about with this chateaubriand deal for two, for £25 instead of the usual £57.50.
Why we love it
- Chateaubriand for two, at La Cachette in Elland, for £25
- Regularly £57.50, you save 57%
Michelin Guide 2013 praises the "classic, seasonal French cooking"
- Includes onion rings, chips, red wine sauce, green vegetables and new potatoes
- "A happy-go-lucky venue with local cred" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- "Typical cosmopolitan French feel" -- The Huddersfield Daily Examiner
- Alternatively, for a total of £38, you can add a bottle of Chateau Tour de Biot (worth £29.95) to this package
Nov. 30, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
31 Huddersfield Road
Elland, HX5 9AH
Tel: 01422 378833
- During your visit to the Michelin Guide-listed restaurant, you and a friend can share the following:
- - Chateaubriand with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, onion rings and cooked chips
- - A portion of red wine sauce, plus a selection of vegetables and new potatoes to share
- For a total of £38, you can upgrade and add a bottle of Chateau Tour de Biot -- which is worth £29.95 alone -- to this package.
- The restaurant is in Elland is a 30-minute drive from Leeds city centre.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to share a chateaubriand with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, onion rings and chips. Also includes the following (to share): one portion of red wine sauce, half a portion of green vegetables and half a portion of new potatoes. Valid for lunch, Monday-Saturday, from 12pm-2:30pm; and for dinner from 6:30pm-9:30pm Monday-Thursday and from 6:30pm-10pm Friday-Saturday, 1 January-28 February, 2013. Excludes 14 February, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms