By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the heart of Brontë country, Ashmount Country House is steeped in traditional English heritage. Now, you and a friend can enjoy afternoon tea -- with a festive twist -- at the hotel for £20 instead of the usual £38.50.
Why we love it
- A festive afternoon tea for two for the equivalent of £10 a head at Ashmount Country House
- Includes a glass of mulled wine each, as well as sandwiches, mince pies and profiteroles
- This experience usually costs £38.50 for two
- Located in rural Haworth -- once home to the Brontë sisters
- The Telegraph praises the "commanding valley views"
- "The history of Ashmount is intertwined with that of the Brontës" -- The Independent
Nov. 23, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Ashmount Country House
Haworth, BD22 8EZ
Tel: 01535 645726
- You'll each get all of the following with this offer -- an ideal way to get into the festive spirit:
- - Glass of mulled wine each
- - Selection of sandwiches including egg mayonnaise, turkey and cranberry and smoked salmon with cream cheese
- - Warm savory tart
- - Warm mince pies
- - Selection of homemade cakes
- - Profiteroles with chocolate truffle sauce
- - Choice of teas, coffee or infusions
- The Telegraph praises Ashmount Country House's "original stained-glass windows and commanding valley views", while the AA Restaurant Guide 2013 calls it "a solid Victorian house with open fires and antique furniture".
- The hotel is 20 minutes from the centre of Bradford, and less than 40 minutes from Leeds.
- Afternoon tea is served between 2pm and 4:30pm, and this deal can be used seven days a week, until 31 January 2013.
The small print
Valid for one festive afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of mulled wine each. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 January, 2013. Excludes Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Afternoon tea is served between 2pm and 4:30pm. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms