- Pay £12.50 a head for two courses of Greek cuisine at The Olive Tree in Leeds
- This dining experience would usually cost £55.80 for two
- Valid at Olive Tree restaurants in Chapel Allerton, Headingley and Rodley
- The Olive Tree is recommended as one of Leeds' best restaurants in The Good Food Guide 2012
- Headingley branch was recently named Best Suburban Restaurant 2012 at the Oliver Awards
- "Superb....great dishes, great staff, great venue" -- Yorkshire Evening Post
- Winners of the Oliver Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Restaurant Industry
The Small Print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Available for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, until 28 February, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Excludes all Saturdays in December. Also excludes Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. A £5 supplement applies to the steak Olive Tree and fillet steak dishes. Excludes all meze platters and dishes, the children's menu, take-aways, student menus and the set menus. Valid for use at either the Headingley, Chapel Allerton or Rodley branch. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant was described as a "fun-loving taverna" in restaurant bible The Good Food Guide
, and has won a host of accolades including Best Suburban Restaurant 2012 (Oliver Awards). Now, Travelzoo subscribers can get two starters and two main courses for £25 instead of the usual £55.80 at the Leeds haunt.
Take up this offer at any one of the restaurant's three branches in Headingley, Chapel Allerton or Rodley, and get all of the following:
- A starter each, such as vine leaves stuffed with minced lamb, rice and a hint of mint, or pork wine sausages
- A main course each, with options including a fish and seafood platter with fresh swordfish, salmon, deep-fried kalamari, king prawns, sardines and Olive Tree rice, or Cyprian speciality Kleftiko (slow-cooked lamb with oregano and garlic)The Good Food Guide 2012
rates the "cheerful" taverna and praises the "friendly, efficient service" of the staff.
This offer is available seven days a week until 28 February, 2013.
Terms and Conditions: Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter and main course each. Available for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, until 28 February, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Excludes all Saturdays in December. Also excludes Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. A £5 supplement applies to the steak Olive Tree and fillet steak dishes. Excludes all meze platters. Valid for use at either the Headingley, Chapel Allerton or Rodley branch. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Menu subject to change. Bookings subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. A maximum of four vouchers may be used per table. Gratuity is not included. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Click here
to see all our Christmas gift ideas.