By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine on a 2-course meal with a glass of prosecco each for £29 instead of up to £61.70 in the "elegant" (Yorkshire Escapes) Cunningham's Restaurant in Sheffield with this exclusive deal.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at Cunningham's restaurant in Sheffield, for £29 instead of up to £61.70
- Also includes a glass of prosecco each
- "Enjoy fine dining in Cunningham's Restaurant", says the Michelin Guide
- Choose any starter and any main course from the à la carte menu
- The restaurant is located in the Grade II-listed, 4-star Holiday Inn Royal Victoria hotel
- Yorkshire Escapes described the restaurant as "elegant"
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 24, 2013
Holiday Inn Royal Victoria
Victoria Station Road
Sheffield, S4 7YE
Tel: 0114 276 8822
- The restaurant is located in the Michelin Guide-listed Holiday Inn Royal Victoria hotel. Although menu items are subject to change, here's what you can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - Any starter each, such as scallops wrapped in smoked salmon, or chicken and duck liver parfait
- - Any main course each, with options including fillet of seabass with lobster ravioli, parsnip and vanilla puree and lobster gravy, or crispy pork belly braised with sweet cider and wrapped in pork fillet
- This 19th-century hotel has played host to King Edward VII and Queen Victoria, and was awarded four stars by tourist board VisitBritain.
- This offer is available seven days a week from 1 January - 24 February, 2013.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter and main course from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of prosecco each. A £4 supplement applies to the beef fillet dish. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, from 1 January - 24 February, 2013. Reservations are required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms