- 18 holes for two, plus 75 balls each on the driving range at Woodsome Hall Golf Club near Huddersfield for under £20 a head
- This experience would usually cost £105 for two
- Includes a coffee each at the clubhouse, a splendid 14th-century manor house
- "A hidden gem" -- Peter Allis
- Course was designed by Harry Colt, who also designed courses at Sunningdale, Stoke Park and Wentworth
- Renowned architect James Braid (Gleneagles, Carnoustie) also helped improve the course
- Four people can take up this offer for £75 instead of the usual £210
The Small Print
Valid for 18 holes of golf for two people, plus 75 balls each on the driving range and a coffee each. Valid for use at any time of day on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until 31 March, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Advance booking is required. A maximum of two vouchers may be purchased per person. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Golfers are expected to be able play to a minimum handicap of 28 for men and 36 for women. Guests are permitted to play at Woodsome Hall a maximum of six times per year.
Described as "exceptional" by EnglishGolfCourses.co.uk, the course at Woodsome Hall Golf Club measures over 6,191 yards and boasts views across the West Yorkshire countryside. For £39 instead of the usual £105, you and a friend can play 18 holes and hit 75 range balls on this par-70 course.
The offer also includes a coffee each at the clubhouse, a 14th-century, Grade I-listed former manor house.
Four people can take up all of the above for £75 instead of the usual £210 -- the equivalent of £18.75 a head.
Woodsome Hall Golf Course was designed by the internationally renowned architect Harry Colt, who also created courses at Sunningdale, Stoke Park and Wentworth. In the 1920s, modifications and improvements were also made following suggestions by James Braid, the man behind world-famous courses Gleneagles and Carnoustie.
The offer is valid for play five days a week (excludes Tuesdays and Saturdays) at any time of day, until 31 March, 2013.Click here
to see all our Christmas gift ideas.