By Travelzoo Staff
Get in the mood for Christmas with festive afternoon tea for two at The Craiglands Hotel for £19 instead of the usual £35.90. Set on the edge of Ilkley Moor, this grand Victorian property is the perfect place for a traditional winter treat.
Why we love it
- Festive afternoon tea for two at The Craiglands Hotel for £19 (usually £35.90)
- Includes a glass of mulled wine each
- The AA Hotel Guide 2013 describes the property as "a grand Victorian hotel" with "an elegant restaurant and a traditionally styled bar and lounge"
- Located in the beautiful Ilkley countryside, just 30 minutes from Leeds city centre
- Set in six acres of landscaped grounds
Oct. 31, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Brasserie 1 at The Craighlands Hotel
West Yorkshire, LS29 8RQ
Tel: 01943 430001
- Festive afternoon tea comprises of traditional mince pies, patisseries, finger sandwiches, plus tea and coffee.
- Guests will also be greeted with a glass of mulled wine on arrival at the hotel.
- You can have your afternoon tea in the hotel's lounge, or in the Brasserie 1, a venue described as "elegant" by The AA Hotel Guide 2013.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday 12pm-5pm, until the end of January.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have festive afternoon tea and must be used in one visit. Includes a glass of mulled wine each. Vouchers may be used Sunday-Friday, from 12pm-5pm, until 31 January, 2013. Excludes bank holidays and bank holiday weekends. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms