By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at a rural retreat in West Yorkshire and save a hefty 50%. Value-packed overnight breaks at Holdsworth House Hotel in Halifax are now £129 per room and include:
Why we love it
- Save over £130 on an overnight break in a West Yorkshire Jacobean manor
- Rooms are now £129 per night at Holdsworth House Hotel in Halifax -- a sizeable saving of 50%
- Includes accommodation for two in a Snug Double Room with full English breakfast
- Guests get a £50 allocation to spend on dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- The dining room is listed in the Michelin Guide 2013 and recommended by Jamie Oliver
Holdsworth House Hotel
Holdsworth House Hotel
Halifax, HX2 9TG
Tel: 01422 240024
What's included & when
- June 18, 2013 - July 31, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Snug Double Room (worth up to £210)
- - Full English breakfast per person
- - A £50 allocation per room for dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Dating back to 1633, this cosy, family-run hotel celebrates its golden jubilee this year. A hidden gem in the Yorkshire countryside, the Jacobean property has secluded gardens and courtyards, creaky floorboards, mullioned windows, oak panelling and bags of charm. The hotel was once a base for the Knights Templar and has since welcomed The Beatles and Jamie Oliver as guests.
- With two AA Rosettes and a listing in the Michelin Guide 2013, the restaurant serves contemporary cuisine made with locally sourced produce. Sample dishes include house-cured Atlantic cod with black radish and chervil panna cotta, Howden's slow-braised pig's cheek with port wine and honey, and raspberry queen of puddings with almond tuile.
- According to the AA: "Dinner provides the highlight of any stay and is served in the elegant restaurant by friendly, attentive staff."
- The Yorkshire Sculpture Triangle, the Eureka! Children's Museum, the Yorkshire Dales and Brontë country are all close by. Wi-Fi and parking are free.
- This offer is valid for stays until 31 July. Saturday nights are subject to a £25 supplement (payable to the hotel on booking).
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Snug Double Room with full English breakfast and a £50 allocation per room towards dinner. Vouchers are valid for stays until 31 July. Saturday nights are subject to a £25 supplement (payable to the hotel on booking). Subject to availability. There is a limited number of rooms per night available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms