By Travelzoo Staff
Sacha Health and Beauty sits within the 19th-century Dunchurch Park Hotel on a stunning parkland estate outside Rugby. For £35, you can get 60-minutes of treatments and lunch at this historic manor house.
Why we love it
- A choice of two treatments and lunch at Sacha Health and Beauty at Dunchurch Park Hotel for £35
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £66.50
- Choose two 30-minute treatments, such as a body scrub, a massage or a seaweed wrap
- The salon is set within a 19th-century manor house on a stunning parkland estate
Aug. 21, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
Sacha Health and Beauty at Dunchurch Park Hotel
Dunchurch, CV22 6QW
Tel: 01788 521 743
- Usually costing up to £66.50, the deal includes two of the following 30-minute treatments:
- - Hydrating or steam facial
- - Back, neck and shoulder massage
- - Body scrub
- - Mini manicure
- - Mini pedicure
- - UV gel French polish manicure
- - UV gel French polish pedicure
- - Guam seaweed tummy, waist and leg wrap
- Alternatively, you can opt for a 60-minute hydrating steam facial. You will also get a sandwich with curly chips and garnish.
- Dunchurch Park Hotel is near numerous attractions, such as Coombe Abbey Country Park, Coventry Cathedral and the Lady Godiva statue.
- This deal is valid Monday-Thursday, 10am-6pm, until 1 December
The small print
The voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Choose two 30-minute treatments or a 60-minute aromatherapy steam facial. Includes a sandwich from the lunch menu (up to the value of £6.50). Valid 10am-6pm, Monday-Thursday, until 1 December. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms