By Travelzoo Staff
Dine out at High Pavement in Warwick and save nearly 50% on the usual bill with this deal for two for £35. You and a friend can tuck into a 2-course dinner, while sipping on a cocktail each, at this "stunning" venue (eat-the-midlands.co.uk).
Why we love it
- £35 for a 2-course dinner for two at High Pavement in Warwick
- Includes a cocktail each
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £69
- Choose a starter and a main each from the à la carte menu
- "Stunning" -- eat-the-midlands.co.uk
- Valid for lunch or dinner until 21 November
July 22, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013
High Pavement Bar & Dining
3 High Street
Warwick, CV34 4AP
Tel: 01926 494 725
- Usually costing up to £69, the deal includes:
- - Any "Little Plate" each, such as pan-fried scallops with cauliflower purée and braised belly pork, or cheddar and tarragon gnocchi with parmesan tuille
- - Any "Bigger Plate" each, such as 8oz sirloin steak with a slow-roasted tomato, a stuffed mushroom and hand-cut chips, or breast of duck, confit leg, spring cabbage and duck fat fondant potato
- - A cocktail each, such as a Pink Ginger Cosmo or a Mojito
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Make a day of it -- High Pavement is near Warwick Castle and a short drive away from Shakespeare Country, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- The deal is valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Thursday, until 21 November
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a "Little Plate" and a "Bigger Plate" from the à la carte menu, plus a cocktail. Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Thursday, until 21 November. Lunch is served from 12-3pm. Reservations are required. Excludes August bank holiday Monday. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms