By Travelzoo Staff
Il Moro was described as a "well-regarded Stratford Italian" by The Guardian. With this offer, two people can indulge in an authentic 2-course Italian meal, with a glass of prosecco each, for £29 instead of up to £58.80.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course meal for two with prosecco at Il Moro in Stratford-upon-Avon (worth up to £58.80)
- Choose any starter and main course
- The Guardian refers to Il Moro as a "well-regarded Stratford Italian"
- Located in the town centre, close to Royal Shakespearse Company, the shops and the cinema
Available for lunch Tuesday-Saturday and for dinner Tuesday-Thursday, until the end of March
- Alternatively, four people can dine for £55
Oct. 31, 2012 - March 31, 2013
33 Greenhill Street
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LE
Tel: 01789 415770
- This traditional Italian restaurant with a Sardinian twist uses the finest local produce, and makes all of its bread, pasta and pizza bases. The menu may change, depending on what is seasonally available, but here's a taster of what each person can expect:
- -A glass of prosecco
- -Any starter, such as Italian cured ham and fresh figs with honey and goats' cheese, or Sardinian-style roasted asparagus with melted pecorino cheese and carasau bread
- -A main course, such as agnello con piselli (pan-fried lamb steak with minted peas and Italian style crushed potatoes), or tagliatelle with tiger prawns, courgette, fresh chillies and garlic
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine for £55, instead of up to £117.60.
- Both deals are valid for lunch Tuesday-Saturday and for dinner Tuesday-Thursday, until the end of March
The small print
Update: 13 December: 24-26 December and 31 December-15 January, 2013 and now excluded. This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco, a starter and a main course. Valid for lunch Tuesday-Saturday and for dinner Tuesday-Thursday, until 31 March, 2013. Excludes 12-23 February, 2013. A maximum of four people per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms