By Travelzoo Staff
The eighth annual Stratford Food Festival will be held on 14-15 September at Stratford Racecourse and will feature cookery demonstrations by celebrity chefs, tastings, food markets, live music, and cookery workshops (for an additional fee). Travelzoo subscribers can purchase two tickets for the day for £5 -- saving 50% on the usual ticket price.
Why we love it
- Two adult tickets to the Stratford Food Festival on 14-15 September for £5 -- save 50% with this exclusive deal
- Highlights of the event, held at Stratford Racecourse, include demonstrations by celebrity chef Sophie Michell (Saturday only) and other industry professionals, tastings and a food market
- Other attractions include a music and performance stage, and a children's area with rides and cookery classes
- Under-16s go free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Attend a demonstration by Paul Hollywood from "The Great British Bake Off" (Sunday only) for an additional £3
Sept. 4, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
Stratford Food Festival
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9SE
Tel: 01789 262701
- Highlights of the foodies' event include:
- - Sophie Michell: the former co-presenter of "Cook Yourself Thin" will be doing two cookery demonstrations on 14 September. Admission for these events is free, but seating will be on a first-come-first-served basis
- - Paul Hollywood: one of "The Great British Bake Off" judges, Paul will be hosting three demonstrations on 15 September. This event is an additional £3 and must be pre-booked. Tickets can be purchased here
- - Cookery Theatre: a demonstration area led by industry professionals showing you how to cook a variety of dishes from the perfect steak to onion bhajis
- - Talk and Taste Theatre: an area providing talks, demonstrations and tastings
- - Great Taste Market: artisan and gourmet food and drink producers, all of whom hold a Great Taste Award
- - Local Exhibitors: stalls filled with local businesses and producers offering everything from face painting to gelato to cheese
- - Music and Performance Stage: live entertainment and music across both days
- - Children's Area: cookery classes and rides for children
- Go to both days of the festival for £9 for two, saving 55% on the usual price.
- The festival is open 10am-7pm, Saturday 14 September and 10am-5pm, Sunday 15 September. There will be free parking at the racecourse and a free shuttle bus to and from Stratford town centre. Under-16s go free when accompanied by a paying adult.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two standard all-day adult passes to the Stratford Food Festival at Stratford Racecourse on either 14 or 15 September. Must be used in one visit. Under-16s go free when accompanied by an adult. Workshops and Paul Hollywood demonstrations are not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms