By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind with a champagne afternoon tea experience for two, with access to Billesley Manor Hotel's spa facilities and a spa treatment each, for the equivalent of just £22.50 a head.
Why we love it
- For £45, two people can indulge in a champagne afternoon tea and spa experience at Billesley Manor Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Includes the choice of either a Jessica mini manicure or a Jessica mini pedicure each and access to the hotel's swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Afternoon tea includes a glass of champagne each, plus a selection of teas, homemade scones, pastries and sandwiches
- This Elizabethan property dates back to the 16th century and has retained many of its original features
- Billesley Manor Hotel is a 4 star, AA recommended hotel, set within 11 acres of countryside
Sept. 25, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Billesley Manor Hotel
Stratford-upon-Avon, B49 6NF
Tel: 01789 767100
- This 4-star hotel, an Elizabethan property in Stratford-upon-Avon, has retained many of its original features. The AA Hotel Guide notes the "oak panelling, fireplaces and exposed stone” and praises the "delightful yew topiary garden and fountain".
- This treat-filled package, which is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, includes:
- -Afternoon tea, with a glass of champagne each and a selection of teas, plus homemade scones, pastries and sandwiches
- -The choice of either a Jessica mini manicure or a Jessica mini pedicure
- -Access to Billesley Manor Hotel's leisure facilities, including the swimming pool, sauna and steam room (and the exercise classes and tennis courts, subject to availability)
- Guests are also entitled to a 25% discount on any other additional pre-booked treatments.
- Billesley Manor is set in 11 acres of parkland, and afternoon tea can be taken on the garden terrace if the weather permits. All Saints' Church is also located within the grounds and according to folklore, this is where William Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway in 1582.
- This deal is available Monday-Thursday, until the end of February. The spa is open from 9am-9pm, but afternoon tea must be taken from 1pm-5pm
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people. Each person is entitled to afternoon tea, a glass of champagne, full access to the spa facilities (and the exercise classes and tennis courts, subject to availability), plus the choice of either a mini manicure or a mini pedicure. Valid Monday-Thursday, until 28 February, 2013. Excludes 25 December-1 January, 2013. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms