By Katie Millington
Studley Castle is a 28-acre Grade II-listed estate in the Warwickshire countryside. The village of Studley is an ale-lover's paradise, with 17 pubs in one square mile.
Why we love it
- "This hotel has a delightful parkland location," says The AA Hotel Guide 2013
- Built in 1834 in the Warwickshire countryside, the hotel retains period features such as the Georgian dining room
- A 30-minute drive to Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire, B80 7AJ
Tel: 01527 853 111
What's included & when
- Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 January, 2014
- Accommodation for two people in a Standard Double Room and full English breakfast
- 3-course dinner in the Georgian dining room
- The hotel has free Wi-Fi and parking
- Guests get free access to the mini gym, sauna, and pitch and putt
- Alternatively, stay on a bed-and-breakfast basis for £49 per room
- Stay for two nights for £128 with dinner on the first night, or stay for three nights for £177 per room with dinner on the first night
Local attractions include Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Drayton Manor Theme Park. Walk along Shakespeare's Way, a 146-mile route following the footsteps Shakespeare would have walked from Stratford-upon-Avon to Shakespeare's Globe in London.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Double Room (subject to availability on booking) and includes full English breakfast each and a 3-course dinner. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 January, 2014. Not available on 24 December-2 January. Subject to availability. The hotel is pet friendly. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Update (1:11pm, 22 October): 12, 19, 26-28, 31 October; 2, 6, 9, 12, 16, 23-28, 30 November; 14, 18, 21 December; 18, 25 January are sold out.
See all terms