By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at a Tudor hotel in William Shakespeare's home town, Stratford-upon-Avon, are now £99 per room. This deal from The Legacy Falcon Hotel saves an impressive 60% on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save up to 60% on an overnight stay at The Legacy Falcon Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon
- £99 for overnight accommodation in a Classic Double/Twin Room with full English breakfast
- A 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette restaurant
The Legacy Falcon Hotel
Warwickshire, CV37 6HA
Tel: 01789 279953
What's included & when
- May 3, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- - Glass of champagne (worth £7.50 per person)
- - Full English breakfast £12.95 per person
- This16th-century property was formerly an alehouse, and still boasts original Tudor features such as half-timbering, slanted windows, oak beams and an open fireplace.
- The property is a 5-minute walk from the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Stratford-upon-Avon railway station. Other local attractions include Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Nash's House and the Swan Theatre.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 July. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are £129.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in an Classic DoubleTwin Room, full English breakfast for two, a 3-course dinner for two and a glass of champagne each. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 July. Subject to availability. Now sold out on: 9-10, 13 June.
See all terms