By Travelzoo Staff
A value-packed gourmet break at a Georgian hotel in the rural West Midlands is now £89 per room, per night. Valid any day of the week, this deal at the Manor Hotel Meriden is up to 41% less than usual.
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on an overnight stay at the Manor Hotel at Meriden in the West Midlands countryside
- £89 per room instead £152 for an upgraded Superior Room
- Includes overnight accommodation with breakfast, dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant and a glass of prosseco
- Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon are a 25- and 40-minute drive, respectively
- Valid any day of the week until 8 April
The Manor Hotel at Meriden (Best Western Plus)
The Best Western Plus Manor Hotel Meriden
127 Main Road, Meriden
Coventry, CV7 7NH
Tel: 01676 522 735
What's included & when
- Dec. 14, 2012 - April 8, 2013
- In full, you get:
- - Overnight accommodation with breakfast for two people
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £58)
- - An upgrade to a Superior Double Room
- - A glass of prosseco (worth £9)
- Stay any day of the week until 8 April.
- The Manor Hotel at Meriden, a Best Western Plus hotel, is a well-reviewed property in the village of Meriden. Nearby tourist hotspots include Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon, which are a 25- and 40-minute drive, respectively.
- The hotel has two restaurants -- the informal Houston's Bar & Grill and the award-winning Regency Restaurant. Dishes on the à la carte menu range from braised leg of lamb with minted mash and a redcurrant jus to mushroom and asparagus tagliatelle with a white wine cream sauce. Parking and Wi-Fi are free for guests.
- Not available on 31 December; 9, 16, 28 January; 1-6, 13-14, 16-20, 23-24 February; 1-2, 4-9, 11-12 March
The small print
This deal is valid for overnight accommodation with breakfast, 3-course à la carte dinner at the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, an upgrade to a Superior Room and a glass of prosseco. Stay any day of the week until 8 April. Subject to availability.
See all terms