By Travelzoo Staff
Birds of prey, marine life, micro pigs racing, cats, rabbits and horses -- plus "Britain's Got Talent" winners Ashleigh and Pudsey are all on the bill at the Pet Show 2013, an indoor and outdoor event at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire on 20-21 July. This offer chops at least 50% off all tickets, making it an ideal treat for the whole family.
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on tickets for The Pet Show 2013 in Warwickshire
- This family-friendly day out takes place on 20-21 July
- Free entry for children under five years old
- Watch falconry displays, dog agility competitions, micro pigs racing and more
- See "Britain's Got Talent" winners Ashleigh and her dog Pudsey perform a new and exclusive routine
- Handle 1-day-old chicks, Shetland ponies, micro pigs and rabbits
- Visitors can bring their pooch along for the day; see below for more information
May 30, 2013 - June 19, 2013
The Pet Show 2013
Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ
Tel: 0844 581 4965
- Usually £14 in advance or £16.80 on the door, adult tickets are now £7 each. We have also secured a similar discount for child (5-17 years) and senior (60+) tickets, which are now £4.50 each instead of up to £10.80.
- Family tickets (two adults and two children) are usually priced up to £44, but Travelzoo subscribers can nab them for £18.40 -- that's less than £5 per person. All of these offer prices are available for either Saturday, 20 July, or Sunday, 21 July, and the only extra to pay is a one-off per-transaction fee of £1.50.
- Opening times are 10am-5pm and there is a huge range of activities, demonstrations and interactive exhibits at the Pet Show 2013, including:
- - Interactive storytelling in the Guinea Pig Garden
- - "Britain's Got Talent" winners Ashleigh and Pudsey performing an exclusive routine
- - Puppy School Positive Training sessions
- - The Heavy Horse Display for equestrian enthusiasts
- - The Open Championship Grand Finals of the British Agility Association in the main arena
- - A birds of prey flying demonstration
- - Micro-pig racing
- - A chance to handle 1-day-old chicks, Shetland ponies, chinchillas, rabbits and more
- - Pet treat and toy-making workshops
- Click here for information on bringing your pooch to the show.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the Ticket Factory or call 0844 581 4965 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply. The website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking online using a PC, laptop or tablet
The small print
Valid for one general admission ticket. Usual prices for adults (18+ years) are £14 in advance and £16.80 on the door. Usual prices for children (5-17 years) and seniors (60+) are £9 in advance and £10.80 on the door. Under-5s go free. Family tickets are valid for two adults and two children and usually cost £36.80 in advance or £44 on the door. Under-16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Offer prices valid online only. A £1.50 one-off transaction fee applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms