By Travelzoo Staff
Reviewers from Elle.com, Marie Claire and Redonline all raved about their visits to Hurst House on the Marsh. Now, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a 3-course meal with a glass of bubbly each in the hotel's Wild Samphire restaurant, for £39 (worth over £80).
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two at Hurst House on the Marsh in Laugharne, for under £20 a head
- The bill for this offer, which also includes a glass of bubbly each, would normally come to over £80
- "The food was fresh and delicious... the service superb" -- TheTravelEditor.com
- Hurst House on the Marsh is a Grade II-listed converted dairy farm
- Listed in the culinary bible Michelin Guide in 2011
- The Wild Samphire restaurant is housed within a light-filled conservatory
- Recommended by Elle.com, Marie Claire and Redonline
Sept. 24, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
Hurst House on the Marsh
Carmarthenshire, SA33 4RS
Tel: 01994 427417
- This offer includes all of the following:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - Any starter each. Choose from options such as ham hock and parsley terrine with Hurst House piccalilli and toasted sour dough bread, or crispy Welsh pork belly with celeriac remoulade, mustard dressing and garden leaves
- - A main course each, such as braised Welsh beef cheek with potato purée, sautéed garden cavelo nero and Hurst House bacon lardons, or grilled fillet of gurnard, Pembrokeshire potato gnocci, smoked sweet peppers and purée of garden fennel
- - A dessert each, such as chocolate brioche with cream, or sticky toffee pudding with custard
- Elle.com described the restaurant as "excellent", while the Michelin Guide gave it a coveted spot in its 2011 edition.
- The hotel is located in the beautiful Laugharne countryside, the birthplace of poet Dylan Thomas. It is about 25 minutes from Carmarthen and 35 minutes from Tenby.
- This offer is available for dinner, Wednesday-Friday, and lunch or dinner on Sunday, until 30 November
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for dinner, Wednesday-Friday, and lunch or dinner on Sunday, until 30 November. Bookings subject to availability. Each person is entitled to any starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of prosecco each. A £3.95 supplement applies to both the steak and cheese board options. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms