By Amy Lindsay
With award-winning beaches and 127 miles of wild coastal paths to explore, there's a lot to love about the Isle of Anglesey -- including the "breathtaking" Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa. Save 44% on a stay there with this exclusive offer.
Why we love it
- The Daily Telegraph praises Tre-Ysgawen Hall's "breathtaking" setting, The Guardian notes its "beautiful" gardens and The Daily Mirror says it's "perfect for a hidden romantic weekend away"
- Save 44% on this stay, including accommodation for two and a 5-course dinner at Noëlle's restaurant, which won a North Wales Dining Excellence of the Year award in 2011
- Guests get complimentary access to the thermal suite and spa throughout the stay and until 5pm on day of departure
- Set in acres of gardens and with views of the Snowdonia Mountains, the hotel has hosted guests including Demi Moore, Sir David Attenborough and Alicia Keys
- The hotel has won a Visit Wales Gold Award and been named Anglesey Hotel of the Year by the local tourism board three years in a row
Tre-Ysgawen Hall Hotel & Spa
Isle of Anglesey, Wales, LL77 7UR
Tel: 01248 750750
What's included & when
- Valid for stays sven days a week until 28 February, 2014 (Saturday nights are an extra £15 per room, payable to the hotel on booking)
- Accomodation for two in a Double Room
- Full Welsh breakfast
- 5-course dinner in the fine-dining Noëlle's restaurant (worth £35.95 per person)
- Complimentary access to the thermal suite and on-site spa facilities, including an experience shower, an ice fountain and a salt-inhalation therapy room that uses local Anglesey salt
2-night stays are £245 with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
Getting there: The Isle of Anglesey is approximately two hours'
drive from Liverpool, Chester and Shrewsbury, and is linked to the
mainland by the A55. There are also daily flights to Anglesey from
Cardiff International Airport.
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Double Room with full Welsh breakfast, a 5-course dinner in Noëlle's restaurant per person and full access to the spa and thermal suite, until 5pm on the day of departure. Not available on 12 October; 16 November; 25 December-4 January; 22 February. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms