By Katie Millington
Snap up this Welsh mini-break at the Georgian Bishopsgate House Hotel in Beaumaris, Anglesey, for £99 per room, per night -- you’ll save 45%.
Why we love it
- Crowned the Best Small Hotel of the year and Silver Award winner for the Best Restaurant of the Year category at the Anglesey Tourism Awards 2013
- Includes full Welsh breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Located on the Isle of Anglesey, home to the Royal couple William and Kate since 2011
- Built in 1760, the hotel retains many of its period features, including wood panelling, antique furniture and a Chinese Chippendale staircase.
The Bishopsgate House Hotel
54 Castle Street
Anglesey, LL58 8BB
Tel: 01248 810302
What's included & when
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 January, 2014
- Accommodation is in the best-available room type upon booking.
- Full Welsh breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Late checkout until 12pm
Upgrade to a 2-night package for £159 for two with dinner on the first night. The hotel is a 30-minute drive to Europe's longest zip-line in Penrhyn Quarry in Bethesda, North Wales. Snowdon is 50 minutes away, and is known as a walker's paradise.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in the best-available room upon booking (subject to availability), and includes a 3-course à la carte dinner, a full Welsh breakfast each and late checkout until midday. Not available on 2 November, 23 December-2 January. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Update (9:32am, 10 October): 5, 7, 12, 16-19, 23, 25-26, 28-29 October; 2, 8-9, 22-23 November; 15 December are sold out. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms