By Amy Lindsay
Stay at the luxury Ty'n Rhos Country House -- a rural retreat in Snowdonia National Park -- and save 40%. An overnight break for two is now £169 instead of the usual £281, with plenty of perks to enjoy.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays at a luxury Snowdonia bolthole are now £169 for two
- Save 40% on an exclusive gourmet package at the 5-star Ty'n Rhos Country House
- Includes accommodation for two in an upgraded room with full Welsh breakfast
- Guests get a 5-course tasting menu dinner at a restaurant recommended in the Michelin Guide 2013
- Extra treats include tea or coffee and cake on arrival, plus pre-dinner canapés and wine
- Awarded five stars by both the AA and VisitWales, this luxury property has a Welsh Tourism Award and is recommended by Welsh Rarebits and the Good Hotel Guide
- The hotel is surrounded by rolling Snowdonia countryside, less than 15 minutes from the towns of Bangor and Caernarfon and close to the foot of Snowdon
Ty'n Rhos Country House
Snowdonia, LL55 3AE
Tel: 01248 670 489
What's included & when
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 March, 2014.
- Accommodation for two in a Superior King Double or Executive Courtyard Super King Room (subject to availability on booking)
Tea or coffee with cake on arrival (worth £6.50 per person)
Canapés with a glass of wine before dinner (worth £8.50 per person)
A 5-course tasting-menu dinner (worth £42.50 per person)
Full Welsh breakfast
2-night stays are available for £279 per room, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Superior King Double or Executive Courtyard Super King Room (subject to availability on booking), including a 5-course tasting-menu dinner, tea or coffee and cake on arrival, canapés with a glass of wine before dinner and a full English breakfast per person. Not available on 9, 30 November; 6-8, 24-31 December; 1-2 January; 14-15 February. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (3:39pm, 9 September): Stays in September-October and March are valid Sunday-Thursday only.
See all terms