By Amy Lindsay
An overnight stay in an 18th-century Grade II-listed manor house in Pembrokeshire is now £105 for two people. This offer from the 5-star Slebech Park hotel, which includes a 3-course dinner and full Welsh breakfast, would normally cost up to £80 more.
Why we love it
- Stay on a historic country estate within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park for £105 per room
- Worth £185, this package from Slebech Park saves 43% on an overnight break for two with full Welsh breakfast
- Enjoy a 3-course set-menu dinner that highlights local ingredients and vegetables from the kitchen garden
- The hotel, 5-star rated by Visit Wales, is located on a magnificent 600-acre private country estate with views of the Daugleddau Estuary - a natural harbour and Special Area of Conservation
- Near Haverfordwest and the coastal towns of Tenby, Saundersfoot and Fishguard
Slebech Park Hotel
Pembrokeshire, SA62 4AX
Tel: 01437 752000
What's included & when
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 January, 2014
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Double/Twin Room
3-course set-menu dinner in the hotel's fine-dining Park@Slebech Restaurant, overlooking the Daugleddau Estuary
Guests get a full Welsh breakfast each
A 2-night package, including an extra night's accommodation with dinner and breakfast is £195 per room.
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation for two people in a Double/Twin Room with full Welsh breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms