By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at the Grade II-listed Hammet House in Pembrokeshire -- a "handsome" and "elegant" Georgian country house hotel according to Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction -- are now £79 instead of the usual £158. The offer includes accommodation for two people in a Cosy double room, full Welsh breakfast and afternoon tea for two (worth £28).
Why we love it
- Save 50% on stays at an 18th-century country-house hotel in Pembrokeshire
- Rooms at Hammet House are now £79 per night
- Includes overnight accommodation for two in a Cosy double room, full Welsh breakfast and afternoon tea for two (worth £28)
- Listed in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay and member of Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction
Pembrokeshire, SA43 2QA
Tel: 01239 682 382
What's included & when
- July 23, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
- The property, listed in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, is set in eight acres on the banks of the River Teifi. It is awarded four stars by Visit Wales who praise its "clear focus on modern luxuries, great service and ultimate relaxation". The Library Bar overlooks the front lawn and the Dining Room offers modern fine-dining and locally sourced produce.
- The hotel features modern interior design in a historic setting. Cosy rooms are equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi, freshly ground coffee and a drinks tray; bathrooms come with REN toiletries.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday from 1 September-28 February, 2014.
- Upgrade to a Good double room for an extra £30 per room, per night or a Fabulous double room for an extra £40 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel).
- Children can stay in any Good double room or Fabulous double room for an extra £25 per room, per night including breakfast. Travel cots are also available for a supplement of £10 per night (payable direct to the hotel).
- Not available on 24 December-1 January, 2014.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Cosy double room, full Welsh breakfast and afternoon tea for two including a glass of organic prosecco each, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, chocolate brownies and a choice of tea each (worth £28). This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday from 1 September-28 February, 2014. Subject to availability.
See all terms