By Travelzoo Staff
The historic West Arms hotel has stunning views of the Berwyn Mountain range in North Wales, a celebrity chef and an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant. Experience it yourself for £89 per night for two -- that's 43% off.
Why we love it
- Overnight stay for two people at the 4-star West Arms in the foothills of the Berwyn Mountains for £89
- 3-course dinner for two at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £32.95 per person)
- The restaurant is listed in The Good Food Guide 2012 and the head chef has cooked for Prince Charles
- Includes full Welsh breakfast
- Nearby attractions include Snowdonia National Park, Chirk and Powys Castles, Llangollen and Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfalls
- Add extra nights to your stay for £60 per room on a B&B basis
The West Arms
Wales, LL20 7LD
Tel: 01691 600665
What's included & when
- March 12, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Stay Sunday-Thursday until 31 May with this deal, which includes:
- - An overnight stay for two in a Standard Room
- - Full Welsh breakfast
- - 3-course dinner from the daily menu (worth £32.95 per person)
- Upgrade to a Superior or Character room for £40 per night (buy the voucher as usual and pay the hotel direct), or extend your stay -- extra nights are £60 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Head chef, Grant Williams, has trained all over the world and cooked for Prince Charles at Lampeter in Carmarthen. As well holding an AA Rosette, the restaurant is also listed in The Good Food Guide 2012.
- With cosy nooks, crannies and roaring log fires, this 16th-century hotel is brimming with character and overlooks North Wales' Hidden Valley and the Berwyn Mountains. There are opportunities for walking, mountain biking, pony trekking, golfing, fishing, canoeing and climbing in the area. Other nearby attractions include Snowdonia National Park, Chirk and Powys Castles, Llangollen and Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfalls.
- Not available on 29 March-1 April; 25-27 May.
The small print
Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday until 31 May. Not available on 29 March-1 April; 25-27 May. Extra nights are £60 on a bed-and-breakfast basis. Upgrade to a Superior or Character Room for an extra £40, payable directly to the hotel. Some upgraded rooms are available on weekends -- please call to enquire. Subject to availability. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. The hotel has made more rooms available so we are able to reopen this sale.
See all terms