By Travelzoo Staff
With award-winning beaches and 127 miles of wild coastal paths to explore, there's a lot to love about the isle of Anglesey -- including the "breathtaking" Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa. Save 29% on a stay there with this exclusive offer that includes:
Why we love it
- The Daily Telegraph praises Tre-Ysgawen Hall's "breathtaking" setting, The Guardian notes its "beautiful" gardens and The Mirror says it's "perfect for a hidden romantic weekend away"
- Save up to 29% on this stay, including accommodation for two and full Welsh breakfast
- 3-course dinner at the AA-Rosette-awarded Noëlle's restaurant (worth £32.95 per person), which won a North Wales Dining Excellence of the Year award in 2011
- Coffee/tea, cakes and sandwiches and a glass of prosecco in the Clock Tower
- 10% off treatments and complimentary access to the brand-new thermal suite and spa throughout the stay and until 5pm on day of departure
Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
Isle of Anglesey, Wales, LL77 7UR
Tel: 01248 750750
What's included & when
- Feb. 20, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- -Accomodation for two in a Double Room with full Welsh breakfast
- -3-course dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Noëlle's restaurant (worth £32.95 per person)
- - Coffee/tea, cake and sandwiches in the clock tower with a glass of prosecco (worth £9 per person)
- Guests will also get a 10% discount on treatments plus access to the brand-new thermal suite and on-site spa. Stay seven days a week until 30 May. Longer breaks are available: 2-night stays are £268 and 3-night stays are £367, both with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
- Follow in the footsteps of previous guests Demi Moore, Sir David Attenborough and Alicia Keys with a stay at Tre-Ysgawen Hall, which has won a Visit Wales Gold Award and been named Anglesey Hotel of the Year by the local tourism board three years in a row. The Mirror says it is "so hidden, so charming -- just perfect for a hidden romantic weekend away" and the Daily Mail praises the "delicious" food. Dinner is from a set menu, with seven choices per course.
- The property is set within acres of gardens, woodland and meadows, with views of Snowdonia. Guests have full access to the spa, which has recently added a new thermal suite, including an experience shower and ice fountain. The salt inhalation therapy room uses local Anglesey salt, which is used to for a treatment and beauty range in the spa.
- Getting there: The Isle of Anglesey is approximately two hours' drive from Liverpool, Chester and Shrewsbury, and is linked to the mainland by the A55. There are also daily flights to Anglesey from Cardiff International Airport.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week from 27 February-30 May. Not available on 1-2, 4, 8-9, 16-22, 30 March; 4, 23 April; 4, 18, 25 May. Book spa treatments in advance to avoid disappointment. Subject to availability. Contact the hotel directly on 01248 750750 or email email@example.com to book your dates. Email bookings will be confirmed within 48 hours. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher. Service is not included, but subscribers are encouraged to tip based on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions. Now not available on: 23 March.
See all terms