By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a Grade II-listed country manor in Abergavenny are now £139 per room. This deal from Llansantffraed Court Country House Hotel saves over 40% on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on an overnight stay for two at Llansantffraed Court Country House Hotel near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
- £139 instead of £235 for a standard double room
- 7-course tasting-menu dinner for two (worth £100) in the 2-AA-Rosette Court Restaurant
- Michelin Guide-listed
- Member of Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction and the Historic Hotels of Europe collection
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2012
Llansantffraed Court Country House Hotel
Monmouthshire, NP7 9BA
Tel: 01873 840678
What's included & when
- Jan. 17, 2013 - April 25, 2013
- - Accommodation in a standard double room
- - 7-course tasting-menu dinner for two (worth £100) in the 2-AA-Rosette Court Restaurant
- - Full Welsh breakfast for two
- Welsh Rarebits praises the hotel for its "stately appearance" and the AA describes it as "impressive" with "enviable views of the Brecon Beacons".
- The 7-course tasting-menu dinner is in the Michelin Guide-listed, 2-AA-Rosette Court Restaurant. The restaurant uses over 60 different local suppliers, with produce including Welsh Black beef, Brecon venison and fish from Swansea Bay and the Gower Peninsula.
- "Abergavenny makes a fine base for walks in the surrounding hills," says Lonely Planet. Nearby attractions include the Wye valley, the Black Mountain, Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean.
- Valid seven days a week until 24 April. Add on an extra night on a B&B basis for a total of £229 per room.
- Not available on 14-15, 23 February; 9, 16, 20, 22-23, 29-31 March; 6, 13, 20 April.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a standard double room, full Welsh breakfast for two and a 7-course tasting-menu dinner for two. Valid seven days a week until 24 April. Subject to availability.
See all terms