By Claire Stapleton
For £99, visit The Castle, a charming Welsh coaching inn located in the market town of Llandovery on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Why we love it
- You get an overnight stay for two people in the best room available (excluding Lord Nelson Suite) -- this deal would usually cost at least £131
- This Grade II-listed property is close to the River Towy -- noted for its sea trout and salmon fishing
- The Castle is owned by two chefs and this offer comes with a dinner credit
- The property is well placed for exploring the Carmarthen and Pembrokeshire coastline -- Rhossili Bay --recently voted the UK's best beach is a TripAdvisor survey -- is an 80-minute drive away
Carmarthenshire, SA20 0AP
Tel: 01550 720343
What's included & when
- Valid from 5 July until 31 October
- An overnight stay for two people with a full Welsh breakfast
£20-per-person allocation to spend on the à la carte menu
The small print
Not available on 9-10, 12, 18-23 July; 2, 8-9, 13, 29-30 August; 19-20 September; 17-18, 24-25 October. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised.
See all terms