By Travelzoo Staff
With a career spanning almost 30 years, Bon Jovi have a legion of over 34 million fans worldwide and amassed a string of hit anthems. For just £32.50, see this legendary band performing their greatest songs live in Sunderland.
Why we love it
- See Bon Jovi's Because We Can tour in Sunderland tomorrow night for just £32.50, instead of the usual £65
- Sing along to hits like "Livin' on a Prayer" and "You Give Love a Bad Name"
- The band will debut songs from new album "What About Now"
- Bon Jovi have played more than 2700 concerts and sold over 120 million records worldwide
- Concert takes place in Sunderland on 13 June; we are also offering this deal for three other venues
June 12, 2013 - June 13, 2013
AEG Live (UK) Ltd
Stadium of Light
21 Enderby Road
Sunderland, SR4 6
- On Thursday, 13 June, Bon Jovi will be taking to the stage at Sunderland Stadium of Light as part of the Because We Can world tour, to belt out classics like "Livin' on a Prayer", "You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Always", as well as material from their latest album.
- Nab general standing tickets worth £65 for half price with this brilliant offer -- buy a bunch of vouchers for a fun night out with your friends, or treat your dad for a memorable Father's Day gift.
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your ticket(s). Follow the instructions to checkout. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking by phone or online using a PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Valid on 13 June at Sunderland Stadium of Light. Tickets can be picked up from the box office between 11am and 5pm. Please bring your confirmation email and card with which the tickets were bought. There will be queues at the box office and you are strongly recommended to arrive early. All tickets must be collected by 5pm, or the booking will be invalid. A maximum of six tickets can be booked. Doors open at approximately 4pm. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.