By Travelzoo Staff
The Partridge Inn, which is owned by the former head chef of The Ritz, is praised by Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Eat and Drink for its "sophisticated" fare, and by The Good Food Guide for its "friendly" welcome. Two people can now visit this West Sussex gem for a 2-course meal for £20, saving up to £24.90 on the usual bill.
Why we love it
- £20 for a 2-course meal for two at The Partridge Inn in Singleton, West Sussex
- This package usually costs up to £44.90 -- you save 55%
- This 16th-century inn is run by former Ritz executive head chef, Giles Thompson
- "Sophisticated food and heaps of character" -- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Eat and Drink
- "Expect a friendly welcome and great food" (The AA)
Sept. 9, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
The Partridge Inn
Chichester, PO18 0EY
Tel: 01243 811 251
- Each person will get a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu, with current options including:
- - Beer-battered fish and chips with minted mushy peas, or trout served on a black tiger prawn and samphire linguine with shellfish bisque
- - Chocolate brownie with toffee and honeycomb ice cream, or lemon tart with vanilla ice cream
- This country pub is full of character and original features, including wooden beams and tiled floors. Situated within the South Downs National Park, this 16th-century inn is near plenty of walking routes.
- This offer is available from 16 September until 30 November and then 4 January until 28 February (excludes 14 February). Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday or dinner Sunday-Friday. Lunch is served 12-2:30pm Monday-Friday and 12-3pm Saturday. Dinner is served 6-9pm
The small print
Valid for two people to each have a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu. Valid from 16 September until 30 November and then 4 January until 28 February. Excludes 14 February. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday or dinner Sunday-Friday. A £3 supplement applies to the rump steak and a £5 supplement applies to the fillet steak. Excludes specials. Reservations are required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms