By Travelzoo Staff
Amelie and Friends in Chichester offers relaxed dining in a chic, minimalist interior and "light, fresh, unfussy cooking", which is praised in culinary bible, the Michelin Guide 2013.
Why we love it
- Pay £29 for a 3-course meal for two at Amelie and Friends
- "Light, fresh, unfussy cooking" -- Michelin Guide 2013
- Housed within a beautiful townhouse on North Street in Chichester
- "A relaxing informal atmosphere ...the food was of an excellent standard" -- Daily Echo
May 13, 2013 - Oct. 12, 2013
Amelie and Friends
31 North Street
West Sussex, PO19 1LY
Tel: 01243 771 444
- For £29, two people can visit this highly praised local gem for an "excellent" 3-course dinner (Daily Echo). Worth up to £56, you will save up to £27 on the regular bill.
- Current menu* highlights include:
- - Duck egg with bacon and watercress salad
- - Chicken liver pâté
- - Onglet steak with chips and béarnaise sauce
- - Pan-fried bream with aubergine caviar, crushed potatoes, courgette frit and caper dressing
- - Moelleux au chocolat
- - Eton Mess
- This voucher is valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Saturday, until 12 October.
- We have also found some excellent reviews from blogs Devour Sussex and totally4women.
The small print
Voucher may be used for lunch or dinner, Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 12 October. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. This offer may sell out before the stated expiry date. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms