By Travelzoo Staff
The Sportsman, a gastropub in Goddards Green, serves "exceptional" food and is "the perfect place to sit and enjoy the Sussex surroundings on a sultry summer afternoon" according to independent food review site, TheSussexReview.co.uk. With this in mind we have negotiated a 3-course meal with bubbly here, for £29 instead of up to £64.50.
Why we love it
- Pay £29 for a 3-course dinner for two with bubbly at The Sportsman in Goddards Green
- "The food is exceptional...it's a great little retreat" -- TheSussexReview.co.uk
- Save up to 55% on the regular bill
- The menu incorporates fresh ingredients sourced from local suppliers
- Take one of the suggested cycle or ramblers' routes into the Sussex countryside
March 20, 2013 - June 20, 2013
Nr Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, BN6 9LQ
Tel: 01444 233 460
- Dating back to 1800, this country pub is perfectly placed for both walkers and cyclists, with various routes around Burgess Hill suggested at the venue. This deal includes:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each* with current options including seared king scallops with pea purée and black pudding
- - A main course each**, such as fish and chips in a crispy local beer batter, or a trio of sausages with mustard mash and red wine jus
- - Any dessert each, such as apple and raspberry crumble with vanilla custard or homemade pecan pie
- This voucher is valid for dinner or lunch on Monday-Thursday (with limited Saturday bookings available), until 20 June.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner or lunch, Monday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 20 June. Limited Saturday bookings are available. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Menu items are subject to change. *Excludes camembert starter and a **£4 supplement applies to the sirloin steak. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms