By Travelzoo Staff
For £12 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can take an afternoon tea with prosecco at any one of five rustic Elite Pubs across Kent and East Sussex.
Why we love it
- £24 for an afternoon tea with prosecco for 2 at 5 cosy venues across the South East
- Enjoy your tea at The Great House, The Vineyard, The Dirty Habit or The Farm House in Kent, or The Gun in East Sussex
- All of the pubs are housed in historic buildings, including an 11th-century inn and an Elizabethan house
- The AA Pub Guide 2013 described The Great House as "wonderfully atmospheric" and praised the "charming" venue of The Gun
March 21, 2013 - June 28, 2013
- Available throughout spring and the beggining of summer, the deal includes:
- - A glass of prosecco brut each
- - A selection of bruschetta, such as San Daniele ham with artichokes, free-range egg mayonnaise with watercress, and Scottish smoked salmon with crème fraîche
- - Freshly baked buttermilk scones with local jam and clotted cream
- - Lemon drizzle cake
- - Raspberry pavlova
- - Chocolate éclairs
- - Tea or coffee
- - The Great House in Hawkhurst is a "wonderfully atmospheric" 15th-century inn (The AA Pub Guide 2013) and a short drive from Bodiam and Scotney castles.
- - The Farm House is an AA-recommended "handsome Elizabethan property" in the historic town of West Malling.
- - The Vineyard, located next to Lamberhurst vineyard, is a 17th-century rustic inn near Scotney Castle.
- - The Gun, an old court house in Heathfield, is a "charming 15th-century pub" which is "tucked away in the heart of the Sussex countryside" (The AA Pub Guide 2013).
- - The Dirty Habit, an 11th-century inn that welcomed King James II while on his way to France, is near the North Downs - a popular walking route.
- The deal is valid Monday-Friday, until 28 June
The small print
The voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two people including a glass of prosecco each. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 28 June. Excludes bank holidays. Automatic gratuity will be added. Valid at The Great House in Hawkhurst, The Farmhouse in West Malling, The Vineyard in Lamberhurst, The Gun in Heathfield and The Dirty Habit in Hollingbourne. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms