By Travelzoo Staff
Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard, which is England's oldest and largest organic vineyard, has produced numerous award-winning wines. Now, for less than £15 a head, you and a friend can get a vineyard and winery tour at this 22-acre venue.
Why we love it
- £29 for a vineyard tour, a woodland nature trail tour and winery tour for two at Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard
- Includes a Ploughman's lunch or afternoon tea
- You'll get to taste a range of award-winning wines
- The 22-acre site is England's oldest organic vineyard
- This exclusive deal is valid Monday-Friday
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard
Robertsbridge, TN32 5SA
Tel: 01580 830 715
- Usually £49.50, the deal includes:
- - A self-guided tour of the vineyard and woodland nature trail
- - A guided tour of the winery, where you'll learn how organic wines are made
- - A wine-tasting (including award-winning whites, reds and fizz)
- - A Ploughman's lunch (freshly-baked artisan bread with cheddar cheese, pickled onions and chutney), or an afternoon tea (freshly-baked butter scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, fresh strawberries and a pot of tea)
- The Ploughman's lunch is available 11:30am-1:30pm and the afternoon tea is available 2:30pm-4:30pm.
- The family-run Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard, surrounded by countryside, is near Hastings and St Leonards-on-Sea. It was the first winery in Britain to be awarded organic status (1979).
- The deal is available Monday-Friday, until 31 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to attend a vineyard & woodland nature tour and a winery tour with wine tasting. Includes a Ploughman's lunch (11:30am-1:30pm) or an afternoon tea (2:30pm-4:30pm) for two. Valid Monday-Friday, 11:30am-4:30pm, from 1 June-31 October. Tours commence at half past every hour. Over 18s only. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms