By Travelzoo Staff
Highdown Vineyard, a 14-acre estate at the foot of the South Downs in Ferring, is offering Travelzoo subscribers a vineyard tour with wine tasting and refreshments for £19 -- that's only £9.50 a head.
Why we love it
- £19 for a tour and wine tasting plus tea or coffee and scones for two at Highdown Vineyard
- Discover the process of English winemaking before sampling four wines
- Highdown Vineyard was a finalist in the Sussex Food and Drink Awards 2011
- Highdown Vineyard is located at the foot of the South Downs
- Available Friday-Sunday from 25 May-28 September
April 29, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
Worthing, BN12 6PG
Tel: 01903 500 663
- On arrival, you'll tuck into scones while sipping a cup of tea or coffee before beginning your tour. Discover the process of English winemaking while strolling through the vineyard. The tour ends with an introduction to wine tasting, where you'll sample four locally produced wines.
- Highdown Vineyard, which is only 10 miles from Brighton, was a finalist for the Sussex Drink Producer of the Year Award at the Sussex Food and Drinks Awards 2011. Highdown Vineyard is ideally situated for a walk across the South Downs.
- The deal, which would normally cost £35, is valid on Saturdays and select Fridays and Sundays between 25 May-28 September.
The small print
Update 08/05/13: Due to popular demand, the tours are now also available on select Fridays and Sundays. The voucher is valid for two people to attend a tour of Highdown Vineyard. It entitles each person to tea/coffee and scones on arrival (10:15am), followed by a tour of the vineyard and a wine tasting. Valid on Saturdays and select Fridays and Sundays from 25 May-28 September. Advance booking is required. Suitable for over-18s only. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms