By Travelzoo Staff
The multi-award-winning Carr Taylor Vineyard is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and has previous Vintners' Cup winner Alex Carr Taylor at its helm. This spring (and for the equivalent of £14.50 a head), two Travelzoo subscribers can visit this family-run establishment for a tour with wine tasting, plus a buffet lunch each.
Why we love it
- A tour and wine tasting plus buffet lunch with wine for two at Carr Taylor Vineyard in East Sussex for £29
- Discover the process of English winemaking before sampling five newly formed wines yourself
- Lunch includes a selection of British cheeses, pâté, salad and crusty bread, and is served with a glass of still wine of your choice
- The multi-award-winning, 37-acre vineyard is set within an Area of Outstanding Beauty
March 20, 2013 - July 13, 2013
Carr Taylor Vineyard
East Sussex, TN35 4SG
Tel: 01424 752 501
- This day out at the 37-acre Sussex vineyard usually costs £79 for two -- but you can now snap it up for £29.
- The experience begins with tea or coffee and biscuits on arrival, followed by a guided vineyard and winery tour. You will then sample five of the vineyard's sparkling, still and fruit wines during a tutored tasting session.
- A buffet lunch, which includes farmhouse pâté, a selection of English cheeses, salad, relish and crusty bread, will be served with a glass of still wine of your choice.
- This offer is valid on select Wednesdays and Fridays-Sundays until 13 July.
The small print
Valid on select Wednesdays and Fridays-Sundays, until 13 July. Advance booking is required. Must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Suitable for over-18s only. The experience will take place in groups of up to 20 couples. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms