By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at a historic country house hotel in rural West Sussex for £109 per room. This package from Ghyll Manor saves 57% on the regular rate and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at a 17th-century country house hotel in West Sussex for £109 per room
- This deal cuts 57% off the regular rate for this overnight package for two at Ghyll Manor
- Includes tea or coffee and cake on arrival
- 3-course dinner from the Spring Menu in the AA-Rosette restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Set in 40 acres of grounds with a private lake, just half an hour from Brighton
Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant
Horsham, RH12 4PX
Tel: 0845 345 3426
What's included & when
- March 12, 2013 - June 4, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- - 3-course dinner from the Spring Menu in the AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £64)
- - Full English breakfast
- - Tea or coffee and a slice of cake on arrival
- Ghyll Manor is a 17th-century country house hotel nestled in the Sussex countryside. The hotel boasts original features throughout and 40 acres of grounds with a private lake. Guests will be served dinner in the AA-Rosette restaurant, where classic favourites are prepared with a contemporary twist.
- Local attractions include the gardens at Parham House, St Mary's House and the National Trust's Wakehurst Place. Take a tour of the vineyards at Nutbourne Manor, wind back the clock at the Gatwick Aviation Museum or take a ride on the steam engines at the Bluebell Railway.
- The market towns of Arundel and Chichester are both within an hour's drive, where you'll find pretty countryside, charming boutiques, tea rooms and the popular Arundel Castle. Brighton, with its famous North Laine shopping area, Royal Pavilion and Victorian seafront, is 27 miles away.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday spring stays until 4 June.
- Exclusive half-price upgrades are also on offer: £20 for a Superior Room; £40 for a Feature Room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Not available on 6, 20 April; 3, 24-25 May.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one night's accommodation for two people in a Standard Room with full English breakfast, a 3-course dinner from the Spring Menu in the AA-Rosette restaurant and tea, coffee and cake on arrival. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 4 June. Not available on 6, 20 April; 3, 24-25 May. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms