By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to historic Battle in East Sussex with this exclusive package for Travelzoo subscribers that saves 53% on the usual rate. For £99, this deal includes:
Why we love it
- Overnight stay at The PowderMills Hotel for two in a Standard Double/Twin Room (worth up to £140)
- Full English breakfast
- A glass of sparkling wine before dinner (worth £7.50 per person)
- 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette Orangery Restaurant (worth £29.95 per person)
- Atmospheric property with log fires in the public areas during the winter -- it also has a 7-acre fishing lake
The Powder Mills
The PowderMills Hotel
Battle, TN33 0SP
Tel: 01424 775511
What's included & when
- Oct. 11, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- -Overnight stay for two in a Standard Double/Twin Room at The PowderMills Hotel
- -Full English breakfast
- -A welcome glass of sparkling wine
- -3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette Orangery Restaurant
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 1 November-28 February, 2013. Not available on Fridays or Saturdays; or on 21-22 November; 5, 22 December-2 January; 3, 14 February.
- Built in the 1700s on the site of a former gunpowder works, The PowderMills Hotel is surrounded by 150 acres of parkland. The hotel’s proximity to the battlefield of 1066, as well as the town of Battle itself, make it a great retreat for history buffs. Its AA-Rosette-awarded Orangery Restaurant serves modern-European cuisine, and everything from bread to ice cream is made on the premises.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people, full English breakfast, a glass of sparkling wine and a 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the AA-Rosette Orangery Restaurant. Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 1 November-28 February, 2013. Not available on Fridays or Saturdays; or on 21-22 November; 5, 22 December-2 January; 3, 14 February. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms