By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight stay for two at a country house in the heart of the South Downs National Park, is now £119 per night. Usually £219, this exclusive offer from Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant saves over 46% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save up to 53% on an overnight stay for two at Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant, East Sussex
- £119 for a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast (worth £12.50 per person)
- Includes a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £35 per person)
Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant
East Sussex, BN26 5TW
Tel: 01323 870 248
What's included & when
- Oct. 2, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- The 14th-century country house hotel, set on the banks of the River Cuckmere, was originally a vast farming estate. Part of the Classic British Hotels collection, the hotel is described by Frommers travel guide as being "full of English Charm". It is listed in The Good Hotel Guide, where it is recommended for its "helpful, friendly and efficient" staff.
- Situated in the medieval village of Alfriston, it is 10 miles from the bustling market town of Lewes, and a short drive from both Eastbourne and Brighton. The on-site Harcourts Restaurant has been awarded two AA Rosettes and serves modern British cuisine prepared from the finest of local produce.
- Valid Sunday to Friday until 31 January, 2013. You can also stay for two nights for £149 per stay. (Dinner is on one night only.) Not available on 7-9, 18-19 October; 4-8, 16, 18, 23 November; 24-28, 30-31 December; 1-2 January.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two people in a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant. Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 January, 2013. Subject to availability.
See all terms