By Travelzoo Staff
"Save the Last Dance for Me" is a lively love story chock-full of 1960s music from legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Sweets for My Sweet" and "Teenager in Love". The show is coming to the White Rock Theatre in Hastings and we've negotiated over 45% off the usual price of a ticket.
Why we love it
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" is a jukebox musical featuring the music of legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman
- Includes the hits "Viva Las Vegas", "Sweets For My Sweet" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
- See the show at the White Rock Theatre in Hastings for almost half the usual price
- Available 9-13 September
July 25, 2013 - Aug. 4, 2013
"Save the Last Dance for Me"
White Rock Theatre
White Rock Road
Hastings, TN34 1JX
Tel: 01424 462 288
- Currently touring the UK, "Save the Last Dance for Me" is described by The News as "a toe-tapping, entertaining and lively" jukebox musical. Set in 1963, it tells the story of two sisters on holiday in Suffolk who, when invited to a dance at the local US airbase, learn that life is not quite as simple as they thought.
- This offer is valid for performances form Monday, 9 September, to Friday, 13 September. Tickets are in Price Band B, located in the Flat Stalls. Including the White Rock Theatre's obligatory £1 per-ticket fee, the offer price is £13.50 for Monday-Thursday evening shows or £14 for the Friday evening performance.
- Alternatively, pay £12.75 to nab a seat for the Thursday matinée.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Discounted tickets are in Price Band B and coloured yellow on the seating map. Enter promo code Travelzoo to access the discount. The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile use, so we recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 01424 462 288 and quote Travelzoo.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid 9-13 September for Price Band B tickets. Including the theatre's per-ticket fee of £1, the usual price is £24.50-£27. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.