By Travelzoo Staff
Set against the backdrop of the swinging '60s, "Carnaby Street" is a new musical full of some of the decade's most recognisable hits. The story of working class boy Jude, who moves from Liverpool to follow his dreams on the iconic streets of London, it comes to the White Rock Theatre in Hastings from 29 April-3 May.
Why we love it
- "Carnaby Street" is a new jukebox musical featuring some of the biggest hits of the swinging '60s, including "Sweets For My Sweet", "Keep on Running" and "Do Wah Diddy Diddy"
- At the White Rock Theatre in Hastings for a short run this spring
- Book a ticket for weekday evening performances for as little as £10.90
- "Entertaining... fast-paced and ambitious" -- Bucks Free Press
April 22, 2013 - May 3, 2013
White Rock Theatre
White Rock Road
Hastings, TN34 1JX
- Celebrating the fabulous fashions, larger-than-life characters and classic soundtrack of the 1960s, "Carnaby Street" features a live band playing songs including "Anyone Who Had a Heart", "Born to be Wild", "Keep on Running", "Sweets for my Sweet" and "Do Wah Diddy Diddy". The cast features the likes of Aaron Sidwell ("EastEnders" and the recent West End musical "Loserville") and Verity Rushworth ("Emmerdale").
- With this offer, tickets in the top two price bands are now available for:
- - £10.90 and £12.25 instead of £23 and £26 on Monday-Thursday evenings
- - £12.25 and £13.25 instead of £26 and £28 for the Friday evening show
- - £10.20 and £11.55 instead of £21.50 and £24.50 for the Thursday matinée
- All prices quoted include the obligatory £1-per-ticket fee.
- "A kaleidoscopic, fast-paced and ambitious show" -- Bucks Free Press
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre. Choose your preferred performance and click "Buy", then enter promo code Travelzoo to access the discount. Prices for ticket bands A and B will initially appear without the obligatory £1-per-ticket fee. This will be added at the checkout. Alternatively, book by phone on 01424 462 288 and quote "Travelzoo". The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid 29 April-3 May, when the normal price of a ticket in Band A is £21.50-£26 and the normal price of a Band B ticket is £24.50-£28. All prices quoted already include a £1-per-ticket booking fee. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Not available for performance on 4 May.