By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a late-summer evening at an open-air screening of a classic film at an historic location, and save up to 50% on the regular price. The Luna Cinema is offering Travelzoo subscribers the chance to book tickets for these picnic-style sunset movie nights for as little as £6.25 per person.
Why we love it
- Save up to 50% on tickets to see smash-hit films in historic locations
- Catch an open-air sunset screening for as little as £6.25 per person
- Warwick Castle hosts screenings of "Dirty Dancing" and "Back To The Future"
- Hampton Court is showing the Oscar-winning film "Shakespeare In Love" as well as "West Side Story"
Sept. 20, 2012 - Sept. 28, 2012
- The following dates are included in the offer:
- - Hampton Court Palace is showing "Shakespeare in Love" on 21 September and "West Side Story" on 22 September. Grab a ticket for £8.91 -- almost half the usual price of £16.50. Both screenings start at 7:45pm. The only extra to pay is a one-off charge of £1.50 per transaction.
- - Warwick Castle is showing the much-loved "Dirty Dancing" at 7:30pm on 28 September, and "Back To The Future" at 7:30pm on 29 September. Tickets cost £6.25 each -- 50% off the regular price of £12.50. There are no additional fees to pay.
- There is no designated seating; instead, guests are encouraged to bring a picnic, a blanket or a foldable chair.
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with The Luna Cinema. Use promo code SUMMEROFFER to see screening times and access the discount. Only the films, locations and dates listed above are available as part of the offer
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one general admission ticket. Available for performances until 29 September. The offer price already includes per-ticket booking fees where applicable. A one-off transaction charge applies to Hampton Court screenings. For full terms and conditions, see below.
See all terms