By Travelzoo Staff
For the equivalent of £22.50 each, two people can sip a glass of prosecco and tuck into a 3-course à la carte dinner at popular TV chef Tony Tobin's 2-AA-Rosette-awarded The Dining Room restaurant in Reigate -- an experience that would usually cost £94.80.
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two people for £45 instead of £94.80
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Chef Tony Tobin has made over 200 appearances on popular TV shows including "Ready Steady Cook"
- The Dining Room holds two prestigious AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- This award-winning restaurant on Reigate High Street features in many of the top food guides
- "Stimulating, clearly defined food... in elegant surroundings" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
Sept. 12, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
Tony Tobin @ The Dining Room
59a High Street
Reigate, RH2 9AE
Tel: 01737 226 650
- The menu changes throughout the year to reflect the best seasonal ingredients, but here are some current highlights:
- - Starters such as pressed terrine of local game with a spiced pear chutney, or maple-seared swordfish with fresh mango salsa and basil mayonnaise
- - Mains includnig roast rump and cutlet of lamb with Lyonnaise potatoes, glazed carrots and rosemary jus, or grilled best end of pork with mustard and tarragon potato cakes, garlic, shallots and apple purée
- - Desserts such as white chocolate and passion fruit gateau with mango salsa and exotic fruit shot, or a selection of fine cheeses with crackers and chutney
- Chef Tony Tobin has made over 200 TV appearances, with credits including "Ready Steady Cook" and the Good Food Channel.
- The Dining Room currently holds two AA Rosettes, and Tony is praised in The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 for "bringing in a range of innovative and modern classic ideas from around the world in true modern British fasion".
- This offer is available for lunch or dinner from Monday-Thurday, until 30 January, 2014. Availability on Friday is limited but may be available at request, inquire at time of booking. Excludes all of December and bank holidays.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main course from the à la carte menu and a dessert from the dessert menu. Each person is also entitled to a glass of prosecco. Valid for lunch or dinner from Monday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 30 January, 2014. Availability on Friday is limited but may be available at request, inquire at time of booking. Excludes all of December and bank holidays. Reservations are required. A £3.75 supplement applies to the scallops and a £4.75 supplement applies to the fillet of beef. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms