By Travelzoo Staff
Nab a top-price ticket for £19 when "Northern Ballet's A Midsummer Night's Dream" comes to Woking, saving up to 44% on the usual price.
Why we love it
- "Northern Ballet's A Midsummer Night's Dream" comes to the New Victoria Theatre in Woking
- Grab Band A seats for £19 -- saving you up to 44%
- This Olivier Award-nominated production features breathtaking sets and Dior-inspired costumes
- "A special treat" -- The Times
Sept. 17, 2013 - Sept. 23, 2013
New Victoria Theatre
Woking, GU21 6GQ
- This offer is valid for Band A, B and C seats, usually costing up to £33.90, for all performances from 24-26 September and the matinee on 28 September at the New Victoria Theatre, Woking. The prices quoted include all booking fees, so the only additional cost is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85.
- This adaptation is described as "a special treat" by The Times, and follows the antics of a touring dance company as they travel by sleeper train from London to Edinburgh. As they settle down for the night, the train enters a tunnel and the magical dream begins.
- This Olivier Award-nominated production features breathtaking sets and Dior-inspired costumes. It is set to music composed by Mendelssohn and Brahms, which will be played live by Northern Ballet Sinfonia.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book your ticket(s) directly with ATG Tickets
- - Choose your preferred performance date and select "General Tickets"
- - Enter promo code TZOO and select your seats in Band A, B or C -- ensure you pick the "Travelzoo Offer (TZOO) £19.00"
- - Follow instructions through to the checkout (you will be asked to set up a username and password)
The small print
This offer is valid for Band A, B and C tickets for all performances from 24-26 September and the matinee on 28 September. These tickets are worth up to £33.90 for Tuesday-Thursday evening shows and up to £27.90 for the Thursday and Saturday matinees. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms