By Travelzoo Staff
Northern Ballet's enchanting interpretation of "Beauty & the Beast" is coming to Woking's New Victoria Theatre for a short run, and Travelzoo subscribers can get a top ticket with a free drink at the bar for £19 -- that's a saving of 44%.
Why we love it
- For £19, get a ticket to see Northern Ballet's touring adaptation of "Beauty & the Beast"
- Featuring music from the likes of Bizet, Debussy and Poulenc
- Choreographed and directed by Olivier award nominee David Nixon, OBE
- You also get a free drink at the theatre bar
- Touring the UK for a very limited time
Oct. 25, 2012 - Nov. 3, 2012
New Victoria Theatre
Woking, GU21 6GQ
- Including music from the likes of Bizet, Poulenc and Debussy performed by the Northern Ballet Sinfonia, the fairytale tells the much-loved story of a beautiful woman who questions everything after she is sent to live with a beastly man who was once a handsome prince. Choreography and direction comes from the company's artistic director David Nixon, OBE, whose work has previously been nominated for two Laurence Olivier Awards.
- This offer is valid for evening performances on 30-31 October and 1-3 November, when a Price Band A seat usually costs £31 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee. The offer price already includes a £2.50-per-ticket fee, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £2.85.
- "Really rather wonderful" -- The Telegraph
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets
- - Select the performance you wish to attend and "Stalls" or "Royal Circle"
- - Click "choose the best seats for me" and click "continue"
- - Enter the number of Price Band A seats you want - these are marked "A - Travelzoo Offer (free drink)"
- - Proceed to the checkout
- - Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7645 (call charges apply) and quote Travelzoo
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one ticket in Price Band A and one drink worth up to £4. The offer price already includes a £2.50-per-ticket booking fee and a £1 theatre restoration levy. Available for evening performances 30 October-3 November only. A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. Inclusive of fees, Price Band A tickets usually cost £33.90.
See all terms