By Travelzoo Staff
Dating back to 1895, The Grange Country House Hotel is a Tudor-style retreat set in secluded grounds, and surrounded by picturesque Suffolk countryside in the village of Thurston.
Why we love it
- Two 30-minute treatments at a historic country house in Thurston for £29
- Choose from seven treatments using skincare products by Gatineau
- The Grange Country House Hotel dates back to 1895 and is three miles from Bury St Edmunds
- This package would normally cost up to £65.25
Sept. 24, 2012 - Feb. 8, 2013
The Grange Country House Hotel
Thurston, Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk, IP31 3PQ
Tel: 01359 231 260
- For £29, indulge in two 30-minute treatments here, all using award-winning products by Gatineau.
- Worth up to £65.25, this exclusive offer includes any two of the following 30-minute treatments (worth up to £28 alone):
- - Express SPA facial
- - Stress buster facial for men
- - Exotic orient exfoliation
- - Eyebrow and lash tint
- - Manicure
- - Reflexology
- - Indian head massage
- This offer also includes any sandwich of your choice or soup, plus a tea or coffee.
- The AA-recommended Grange Country House Hotel is three miles east of Bury St Edmunds, and can be easily reached from the A14.
- Vouchers may be used from 10am-6pm Monday-Friday until 8 February, 2013. Excludes Wednesday. Limited appointments are available Saturday-Sunday.
The small print
Vouchers may be used from 10am-6pm Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 8 February, 2013. Excludes Wednesday. Limited appointments are available Saturday-Sunday, please check directly with the hotel for availability. Not available on 24-31 December. Reservations are required. Note: There are no wet facilities at this venue. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms