By Travelzoo Staff
The Garden Restaurant in Stone is a "stylish" venue "set in attractive grounds" says The AA Hotel Guide 2013. For less than £13 a head, you and a friend can tuck into a 2-course dinner, while sipping a glass of wine or pint of beer, at this Staffordshire eaterie.
Why we love it
- £25 for a 2-course dinner and a drink for two at The Garden Restaurant in the Stone House Hotel in Staffordshire
- Includes a glass of wine or a beer each
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £49.10
- "Stylish restaurant... in attractive grounds" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2013
- The Stone House Hotel is a traditional country house
- Four can take advantage of this offer for £49, instead of up to £98.20
- Valid Thursday-Sunday until the end of November
July 24, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
The Garden Restaurant at the Stone House Hotel
Stone, ST15 0BQ
Tel: 0843 178 7169
- Usually costing up to £49.10, the deal includes:
- - A starter each, such as sweet potato and chorizo risotto with parmesan shavings, or a black pudding tower with smoked bacon, croutons and a poached egg
- - A main each, such as a 10oz ribeye steak with home-made chips, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes, or pan-seared duck breast with raspberry vinaigrette and a watercress and orange salad
- - A glass of red or white wine, or a pint of beer each
- Vegetarian options are available.
- The Garden Restaurant is set in the Stone House Hotel, a traditional country house surrounded by tranquil gardens and terraces.
- The deal is valid for dinner, Thursday-Sunday, until 30 November.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to have a starter and a main course each, plus a glass of wine or a pint of beer each. A £3 supplement applies to the fillet steak. This voucher is for dinner, Thursday-Sunday, subject to availability, until 30 November. Advance booking is required. Must be used in one visit. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu is subject to change. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms