By Travelzoo Staff
Set within the historic 200-acre Hawkesyard Estate surrounded by ancient woodland and lakes, the AA-recommended Hawkesyard Golf Club is a "fine place to enjoy a round of golf", according to Today's Golfer.
Why we love it
- An afternoon golf for two at Hawkesyard Golf Club, plus 30 balls each to hit on the driving range for less than £15 a head (worth £61)
- Includes an American-style sharing platter and welcome tea or coffee
- The par-70 course is set in the historic 200-acre Hawkesyard Estate, and surrounded by ancient woodland and lakes
- "A fine golf course that will challenge players of all levels of ability" -- Today's Golfer
July 30, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Hawkesyard Golf Club
Nr Lichfield, WS15 !PU
Tel: 01543 491 911
- For £29, two Travelzoo subscribers are invited to tee off at this par-70 course, including 30 balls each to hit on the driving range. Usually £61, the afternoon deal includes a welcome tea or coffee each and an American-style sharing platter (chicken wings, breaded garlic mushrooms, spicy potato wedges, piped olives, nachos topped with cheese and side garnish, served with mayo and sweet chilli dip).
- The course has a range of water features, challenging bunkers and unexpected turns. The 150-yard 18th hole is particularly tricky with three water hazards to test even the sharpest player's skills.
- Hawkesyard Golf Club is located 10 minutes' drive from Lichfield and 20 minutes from Stafford and Cannock.
- The deal is valid Monday-Friday, 1pm-5:30pm, until 31 October.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to play 18 holes of golf. Includes 30 driving range balls, tea or coffee and an American-style sharing platter. Valid Monday-Friday, 1pm-5:30pm, until 31 October. Advance booking is required. Appropriate golfing attire must be worn. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms