By Travelzoo Staff
"Being Tommy Cooper"
is a "fascinating" insight into the life of Britain's most famous comedian, says the York Press
. Currently touring the UK, it comes to Stoke for one night only on 19 June
, when Travelzoo subscribers can save a whopping 55% on top tickets. Including per-ticket fees, a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Circle at the Regent Theatre
usually costs £22.40. This offer chops over half off, making them £10 each. The only extra to pay is a one-off per-transaction charge of £2.85.
Why we love it
- £10 instead of £22.40 for a top ticket to see "Being Tommy Cooper"
- The "highly recommended" show comes to the Regent Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent for one night only on 19 June
- Set in the mid-1950s, the play explores the perils of fame and fortune faced by the comedian as his Vegas show closed
- "A fascinating insight into how one man can simultaneously be a national hero and his own worst enemy" -- York Press
June 7, 2013 - June 20, 2013
"Being Tommy Cooper"
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1AP
- Set in the mid-1950s, "Being Tommy Cooper" explores the pressures and loneliness of fame and fortune faced by the fez-wearing comedian when his Las Vegas show closed and the relationship with his manager soured. Cooper is played by actor and TV presenter Damian Williams ("Are You Smarter than Your 10 Year Old?") and his performance is "magnetic", says the York Press.
- "Highly recommended and a thought-provoking portrayal" -- Blackpool Gazette
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Find your preferred performance, enter your required number of tickets marked Travelzoo Promo, then proceed to the checkout. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phone use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet computer.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Price Band A tickets on 19 June. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £19.50 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies.