By Travelzoo Staff
A fun-filled jukebox musical set in the 1960s, "Dreamboats and Petticoats" features classic songs from the likes of Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley and Roy Orbison. Top tickets for the show at the Regent Theatre in Stoke are now £15 including all booking fees -- that's 55% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- For £15, book a top seat for "Dreamboats and Petticoats" at Stoke's Regent Theatre
- Tickets for this jukebox musical usually cost £33.40 -- that's a saving of 55%
- The show is based on popular '50s and '60s songs, including "Let's Twist Again"
- "Full of good music... ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
Oct. 16, 2012 - Oct. 25, 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1AP
- "Dreamboats and Petticoats" tells the story of musicians Norman and Bobby as they compete to win a national songwriting competition. It's based on popular songs from the '50s and early '60s, such as "Let's Dance", "Shakin' All Over", "Runaround Sue", "Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen", "C'mon Everybody" and "Let's Twist Again".
- This offer is for a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Circle for all evening performances on 22-25 October, when it usually costs £33.40 inclusive of per-ticket fees.
- The only extra to pay is a one-off, per-transaction fee of £2.85.
- "Full of good music... Ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Use promo code Travelzoo if prompted. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7649 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket in the Stalls or Circle for evening performances on 22-25 October. Price Band A tickets usually cost £29.50 plus an obligatory per-ticket fee of £3.90. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms