By Travelzoo Staff
Make a killer saving and grab a ticket for "Chicago the Musical" at Stoke-on-Trent's Regent Theatre this month. For 52% less than the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can book a top ticket in the Stalls or Circle for £17.50.
Why we love it
- For £17.50, see "Chicago the Musical" at Regent Theatre, Stoke-on-Trent
- Stars Bernie Nolan as Mama Morton and Ali Bastian ("Hollyoaks", "Strictly Come Dancing") as murderess Roxie Hart
- This Olivier Award-winning musical features the classic show tunes "Razzle Dazzle" and "All That Jazz"
- "Packed full of big numbers and good performances" -- Northampton Chronicle & Echo
Sept. 14, 2012 - Sept. 22, 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1AP
- Starring Bernie Nolan, Tupele Dorgu ("Coronation Street") and Ali Bastian ("Hollyoaks", "Strictly Come Dancing"), "Chicago the Musical" is a tale of murder, adultery, greed, corruption and celebrity. This offer is valid for all evening performances from Tuesday, 18 September, to Friday 21 September, as well as the 5pm and 8:30pm shows on Saturday, 22 September. The only extra you'll pay is a £2.85 fee per transaction. Band A tickets for these shows usually cost £32.50 plus £3.90 in per-ticket booking fees.
- This offer also applies to the 5pm performance on 21 September, when the regular price is £32.40 inclusive of per-ticket fees.
- "Chicago the Musical" recently finished a 15-year run in the West End. It has been seen by more than 17 million people worldwide since its debut, won two Olivier Awards -- including one for Outstanding Musical Production -- and is touring the UK for a limited time. Set during the mid-1920s, it's filled with popular show tunes, including "Razzle Dazzle", "All That Jazz" and "Mr Cellophane". Bernie Nolan stars as crooked prison matron Mama Morton, Ali Bastian takes centre stage as actress and murderess Roxie Hart, and Tupele Dorgu stars as the scheming Velma Kelly.
- "Chicago is a lot of fun... packed full of big numbers and good performances" -- Northampton Chronicle & Echo
- How to Book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to book directly with ATG Tickets
The small print
Valid for one Price Band A ticket in the Stalls or Circle for performances 18-22 September. The offer price already includes the per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. Subject to availability. Price Band A tickets cost £32.50 plus a £3.90-per-ticket fee, except for the 5pm show on 21 September when the regular price is £28.50 plus a £3.90-per-ticket fee. For full terms and conditions, see below.
See all terms