By Ceri Anderson
For £8, you can now snap up two one-day tickets to The Great British Food Festival, coming to Shugborough Estate in Staffordshire this summer.
Why we love it
- There will be live cooking demonstrations by renowned local chefs, including Brian Mellor, a Master Chef of Great Britain, and Paul Gilmore of Restaurant Gilmore at Strine's Farm
- You can enjoy live entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
- Other entertainment includes live music, local-produce stalls and food competitions
- You can also treat the kids to a day out while saving 50% on a family ticket
10:30am-5:30pm 5-6 Jul
Christmas Food Festival
Stafford, ST17 0XB
- Entry to the Great British Food Festival at Shugborough Estatefor two people (usually £13) on 5 or 6 July and a recipe booklet (usually £3) to share
You can add a glass of wine or a pint of beer each for an extra £4
Alternatively, get a family ticket (two adults and two children aged 5-11) with a recipe booklet to share for £9 instead of £18
The small print
Under-5s go free. On-site parking is free. Dogs are welcome. All dogs must be kept on a lead and are not permitted inside the marquees. Subject to availability. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (23 May, 2014).
See all terms